Is a banking analytical system that covers a wide range of issues, from data consolidation and visualization to modeling and risk management. The system provides information support for planning and evaluating the bank's business with details up to the Central Federal District, banking products, and customers.
The system allows:
- to consolidate the bank’s operational accounting data for the purpose of in-depth analysis and projections of various indicators.
- CONDUCT A QUALITATIVE ASSESSMENT OF the PROFITABILITY of a financial institution with the maximum degree of reliability and specification by providing appropriate system tools
- SOLVE ANALYTICAL PROBLEMS by providing a wide range of ready application solutions and techniques
- IMPROVE THE QUALITY AND SPEED OF INFORMATION PREPARATION for management DECISION-MAKING
- Conduct management accounting and budgeting
- Use transfer pricing solutions and IFRS reporting