The WebBank Software module implemented on the principle of “one window” is focused on organizing work of its staff servicing clients via a single application with a comfortable, user-friendly and quick web-interface.
About the system
It is a modular software package consisting of the following interrelated systems:
- Client questionnaire
- Integrator Bureau (database of blacklists of off-site services)
- Online applications
- Stop-list (internal database of the bank on problem clients)
- Calculating cumulative ratios of a client (scoring module)
- Integration with Credit Bureau
- Non-performing Loan Management System “Collecting Service”
- Checking of passports
- Bail Monitoring system
WebBank subsystems support all the stages of a bank work with its clients, from the moment when they come to the bank to a full range of the transaction service.
WebBank can be used by banks of any scale, size of business and needs , and aims to increase efficiency of the employees by automating technological processes.
Automation of the front-office will allow the bank to implement competitive advantages in attracting and retaining clients, reduce service costs and as a result to reduce transaction expenses, improve service quality and efficiency as well as to conduct additional sales of bank products.